Particle monitoring - focus on cleanliness
The cleanliness quality in a final assembled product is determined by a multitude of factors along the production and assembly process chains. The guideline VDA 19.2 Technical cleanliness in assembly counts environment, personnel, logistics and assembly equipment among the critical influencing factors. Particle monitoring enables companies in cleanliness-critical industries to determine and improve the cleanliness of assemblies in assembly and to prove that cleanliness requirements are met.
CleanControlling GmbH manufactures and sells tools and accessories for particle monitoring, as well as media for particle collection such as particle plungers, particle traps or particle rocker pads. As one of the leading international companies in the field of technical cleanliness for industry and automotive, we have developed a specialized product range around particle monitoring, which supports our customers daily in meeting the requirements for technical cleanliness.
Particle monitoring in practice
In order to objectively assess the occurrence of particles in a manufacturing environment and, if necessary, define appropriate measures to reduce particle concentrations, VDA 19.2 provides, among other things, for the monitoring of airborne particles that enable a correlation to the actual contamination of surfaces.
For particle monitoring in the entire manufacturing environment, CleanControlling GmbH has further developed the specifications of VDA 19.2 and developed highly efficient particle monitoring accessories:
- The particle trap picks up sedimented particles at each location and fixes them permanently on a filter pad, which can be examined in the laboratory after the particle traps have been collected.
- Particle trap stands allow particle traps to be easily positioned at different heights, and particle trap mounting brackets ensure that particle traps can be easily placed at any site.
- With a particle stamp, it is possible to selectively pick up particles from surfaces to be analyzed and then microscopically examine the particles permanently fixed to the adhesive pad.
- The SEM particle stamp was developed for analysis with a scanning electron microscope and fits perfectly into the recess of the SEM specimen stage.
- Particle rockers enable the large-area recording of particles on flat surfaces, e.g. packaging, roadways, components or workplaces.
- Under monitoring accessories you will find securing foil in white or black for picking up and fixing particles from large-area surfaces. Also swabs for particle pick-up and removal in hard-to-reach or precision areas, which we offer in two qualities (universal with cotton, cleanroom with polyester).
- For companies with their own laboratory we offer suitable sample holders for microscopes from JOMESA, LEICA and dhs-Cleanananalyzer for microscopy tables.
- For companies without own laboratory capacities, we offer various analytical procedures and microscopic evaluations in our testing laboratory accredited by DAkkS according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018.
If you also have training or consulting needs on topics such as technical cleanliness and the implementation of the specifications of VDA 19.1 or VDA 19.2, CleanControlling GmbH offers demand-oriented, professionally sound consulting. Our experienced specialists train your staff in the use of our products and the requirements of the relevant standards and regulations, thus providing important support in the implementation of external or internal cleanliness specifications.
If you have any questions about our particle monitoring products and services, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can either reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message and your contact details via our contact form. Or you can simply call us at 07465-929-678-0 and speak directly with our experts.